jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

Cargo




a) What is THE PROTAGONIST’S 3D (doesn’t have to be in sentences) – DESIRE/WANT, DA OBSTACLES, DISCOVER/NEED/TRUTH?
To save his baby.


b) What’s his BIGGEST FEAR?
That his daughter be harmed.

c) Was the DISCOVERY the same as the DESIRE?
No, because he wanted to save his kid, but he discovered that he would not be able to do it, so he realized that he had to figure a way to keep moving and, eventually, save the little girl even being a zombie.

d) Was it a SIMPLE PLOT?  Explain.
Yes, its a pretty straightforward story.

e) Was the character COMPLEX?  Explain.
Yes, because he wanted to preserve his family but he knows he's infected and that, ultimately, he would become the worst enemy of her daughter.

f) Was the ending VISCERAL to you?  Why or why not?  If not, what was MISSING?
To me it was, because I'm a father and I relate to the man and his desire to save his daughter. For me it was very important the message "My name is Rosie" because he wanted to keep her kids being a person, not just a baby. For me it was very touching.

g) What do you think is the message the filmmaker trying to share? Was it effective?
It's a message about hope, parenthood, protection. For me it was very effective and touching.

h) Why do you think they chose the title “CARGO”?
I think the baby girl is a symbol of both hope, but also the only thing the man had: his family. Even if his partner and him became infected, the family remained through the kid.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario