jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

My biggest fear

I don't know if I only have ONE fear that is the biggest. It's more like a lot of fears that mix.

I deeply fear that I'm unable to raise my kids, and to overcome the handicaps that they have against them, specially with my oldest kid.

I fear that my marriage may broke, because of the illness of my wife and the challenges of my oldest son, while I have to carry all the weight and responsability of my family.

I feel fear of not succeding in photography, that people ultimately think that I'm a joke as an artist and that I've lost everything for a nonsense, instead of pursuing a lucarative and "succesful" career.

I'm afraid of loosing my kids, because now they are so young, but eventually they will have to walk their own path.

I'm afraid of being alone, the only person responsible of other, to be the driver.

I'm afraid of not feeling the presence of God to help me, because I fear to become a faithless man because I could not face the challenges and struggles I have to face.

A picture that illustrates my fear:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario