jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

What do I really want?

When I read the excerpt by Matthew Kelly "Do You Really Know What You Want?" mi vision changed a lot. In te beginning I wanted to answer "I want to be de best photographer in the world", but then I asked myself: "Why?" And I realized that I had to dig deeper.

I want to be a great photographer to express myself through photography, inspire other people, tell stories, think about issues... Photography is may biggest obsession. I want to understand it, to make it, to share it, to think about it. I want to publish my photographs, to show them in an international exhibition.

I want to be an artist to share my life, feelings, fears and dreams through art. Photography, writing... I want to connect with other people and inspire them.

I want to be a good father, so my sons may be happy grown ups.

I want to be a good husband, because I love my wife and we are struggling hard to overcome illness.

I want to be a good teacher, to pass what I have learn and to see in my students the best generation of Mexican photographers.

I want all this because the purpose in my life is to give, to share. Only when I work and when I give I fill truly happy and full.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario